Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

time lapse software

Daniel-K

The remote timer (brand=Shoot from Amazon) I bought has the option of take a shot, wait , then repeat cycle for up to I think 1000 times.

So set it to take a shot every minute for up to 1000 times. Not sure if you can say go forever.you might. I seem to recall seeing an infinity sign somewhere. They are small light and so easy to carry round.

I'd go along with Ronin, as you're camera can't handle Magic Lantern, then the best bet is a hardware solution using a timer remote shutter release. That way, you can make do with just the camera and tripod, and not need a laptop/other device to capture the images.

I capture the frames using a programmable remote/shutter (got mine from Telesko-pexpress) release and then it's just a matter of importing the frames in your video editor of choice and set the duration on each frame. To help me get the right amount of frames I use this app (Android), but there are probably similar for IOS if that's what need as well as web based time lapse calculators.

Archived