Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Delos 8mm here soon

Well I ordered an 8mm Delos,it will be here Monday or so & it will complement my growing assortment.....Still bidding on the Nagler,will know tonite.The clear skies here lately have made me appreciate good equipment.John(moderator), that site you listed is great,I may have an excellent chance soon on some TV`s in Manitoba,right now seller wants to sell all as a package,but I have a feeling this will change.Also there is a 13mm Ethos down East listed for $500.00 or offers.I may contact him later,after I see what happens on EBAY.I can say this, EBAY will refund your money if you get ripped off,as long as you follow their rules.Paypal offers another layer of protection as well.The Nagler seller sent me more pictures of his eyepiece & confirmed its in new condition with no scratches.So if it isn`t as described I have additional ``evidence`` of fraud.

Good for you Gerry :smiley:

My experience is that good quality equipment is looked after by successive owners. All my eyepieces are used and I the 3rd or 4th owner of a couple of them but they are still in excellent condition.

I hope you enjoy the 8mm Delos - do post a report here on how you find it once you have had a chance use it.

Congrats on the purchase! I have the 8mm Delos and in my view, others may disagree, it is the best in the Delos line-up.

It comes joint-first with the 17.3mm, 14mm, 12mm, 10mm, 6mm, 4.5mm and 3.5mm. :smiley:

Being serious, I've tried the 17.3 down to the 8 and have no favourite amongst them.

Congrats on the purchase! I have the 8mm Delos and in my view, others may disagree, it is the best in the Delos line-up.

It comes joint-first with the 17.3mm, 14mm, 12mm, 10mm, 6mm, 4.5mm and 3.5mm. :smiley:

Being serious, I've tried the 17.3 down to the 8 and have no favourite amongst them.

Very funny :grin: I am on my way to my 3rd

You wouldn't be any good here with them today, we have had 6 thunder storms and 56mm of rain according to my weather system, we made the National News.

It is almost as bad as living in England. Last night was good though, used a 14mm Delos and 14mm XW to crack Antares with the Mak 180mm .

Alan

Archived