greetings from Italy

Roberto Coleschi

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Roberto, Welcome to SGL.

I will be in Tuscany (Santa Luce) at some time this summer. Looking forward to darker skies than the grey ones here

Santa Luce is near to a natural reserve, there is also a lake, and I think the sky will be enough good. I wish you happy holiday, and clear skies.. :smiley:

Hello to all; I'm Roberto, I'm 47 yr, I live in Tuscany. I'm into Astronomy since 1996, and I found this interesting forum "via Google search", and I decided to join this group. Unfortunately I do not read and do not speak english well, but this helps me to learn more. I'm a bit into astrophotography, so I like to read about instrumentation and deep sky photography.

So, greetings to all, congratulations for the forum, thank you very much ..

Roberto

Ciao Roberto!

Welcome to SGL :)

Chris, her name is "Gatta ratta", in english rat/cat, because my wife said the female cat looks like a gray rat (but it's not true: she's beautiful.. :smiley: )

Must be a cousin of my cat (attached) who keeps me company whilst observing, and keeps our rambling house mouse-free!

Chris

post-8142-0-30890100-1371825890_thumb.jp

I could not agree more, but Stevie Ray Vaughan was good as well!

I heard SRV in 1988 at Pistoia Blues Festival, and he was stunning. Yes, died too young.

Hi Roberto enjoy the forums

Pat

Thanks a lot, Pat

Ciao Roberto!

Welcome to SGL :)

Nice to meet you :smiley:

Must be a cousin of my cat (attached) who keeps me company whilst observing, and keeps our rambling house mouse-free!

Chris

Nice cat Chris; yes my cat too is with me, but when I take photos, it's absolutely necessary she is far, because she plays with the cables, and everything around..

Hello Roberto and welcome to SGL. How are your skies in Tuscany ? I stay in la spezia a bit and the sky is generally glorious

It depends on the area: I live 30 km from a city, and I'm happy, but close to the city, unfortunately, there are always too many unnecessary lights ..

Hi Roberto and a warm welcome to the lounge, your English is way better than my Italian! :smiley:

Hi Alan, The English language is universal, all over the world everyone is talking about a bit 'English, while Italian is a language that is limited to our country .. :smiley:

Hi Roberto and welcome here. Are all the girls always so pretty and fit in Italy? I did a lot of work in Milan and they were all gorgeous! I wanted to move there... ! :)

Well, Milan is a modern city, and the girls, the women, follow the tendencies, and generally speaking, a lot of them are in good shape, and got good economic resources, they go to the gym, they take care of their look. But in any metropolis you will see many beautiful women, and maybe you will not notice those "normal" ..

• 4 weeks later...

Archived