Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Sun In White Light 27-05-2013. 10:00

Steve Ward

Glorious morning for a Bank Holiday ... :grin:

Just a pity the seeing wasn't up to much , moments of steady air were few and far between ... :embarassed:

A mixed bag today.

ED80Pro x 1.8.

P27-5-13.png

Mak180Pro.

PMak1000D.png

Mak180Pro x 1.8.

PMakx2.png

Mak180Pro + SPC900NC. ( forgot to flip these in case they're a bit confusing ... :rolleyes: )

3P.png

P12.png

Day by day album . . . http://www.astrobin....rs/steveward53/

If it's any consolation it'll be you getting the shot tomorrow while we get the rain . . .

I've just redone the first two as I used too many subs that were good but because of the wobbling were effectively overlapping each other at the small scale , I've missed the edit deadline now though and can't be doing with uploading them , another lesson learnt , 20-30 Gooduns from now on . . . :rolleyes:

Very nice images Steve. I had another go at Saturn last night, not great, shot several AVIs but all fairly poor and this morning my fast new notebook won't find the hard disk so I may have lost all my pics for the last few months. Just to add insult, no sun here today or yesterday.

Robin

Archived