NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Cygnus - So Far

martin_h

I have decided to try and include the major stars of Cygnus in this and so to that end I have expanded it a bit to include Delta Cyg (bright star near the top on the right) and have extended it upwards so that I can move across and incorporate Deneb at some point, clouds and sanity not withstanding.

Bottom left panel needs re shooting as well, but I will be getting to that side again at some point.

cygnus_web.png

Hi Martin,

Mighty Fine Image you are building there. This starting to get into the realms of serious astro imaging.

You know it's not going to stop until you've pulled in Vega, then....errrmm I'm sure I could stretch to Leo...........

cheers

Steve

... but I will be getting to that side again at some point

Does this mean you'll be continuing East until you've come full circle?! :grin:. A mosaic of this size in this region really puts things into perspective - I'm very much looking forward to seeing how far you go with this... :smiley:

Archived