Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

The Sun 10 May 2013 white light

Bizibilder

Looks like there is a very large Sunspot about to start across the disc - You can see how "deep" it is on the full size image cut out from my TIFF stack. Should keep up the interest over the next fortnight!!!

These were taken through a break in the clouds after work today:

10May2013JPEG.jpg

10May2013AnnotatedJPEG.jpg

10May2013NewAR.jpg

10May2013LongampLat.jpg

I hope so James, but it is looking a little cloudy tomorrow and Sunday. And windy, it must know I hoping to get some sailing in, but forecast is for 30mph gusts, so we will have to see.

Robin

I hope so James, but it is looking a little cloudy tomorrow and Sunday. And windy, it must know I hoping to get some sailing in, but forecast is for 30mph gusts, so we will have to see.

As Oddball says in Kelly's Heroes, don't make with the negative waves :)

James

Woof, woof, that was my other dog impression. But seriously, I hope to get a chance, I have just rigged up a new bracket to enable me to rotate and lock my double stack in to any position so I am keen to give it a test drive.

Robin

The way things look at the moment, if you get any Sun at all you'll probably be doing better than me. There were hints of blue sky earlier this morning, but it's now mostly greys. Forecast is for it to break up a bit later so with a little luck i might get something then.

James

Archived