NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

The Sun - 06 Apr 2013

David Smith

Cloudy when I first got up this morning but broken cloud by 10:30. Lots of fine detail visually this morning with a spot count over 100. Today's image is bought to you by the numbers 1600 (1/1600th second exposure), 146 (frames taken) and 43 (frames stacked) :biggrin: Here's hoping you all get to catch some rays today :glasses2:

8623404569_cc9ae6a44b_b.jpg

20130406 by David_The_Bears_Fan, on Flickr

Very nice David. Not a cloud in the sky when I got up, so a couple of full disc shots and enough close ups to do a mosaic, then drive 100 miles to have lunch with my parents. I am just processing the results now. Trouble is it is clear, so I am thinking about some night time.

Robin

Hi David,

Just having a go now at M42 before it goes behind houses and then off for M44 and NGC7000. Might give M31 a quick try, unless I am too late. Still stacking solar pictures on my other computer.

Robin

Archived