Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Ok so i have done it and i have ordered the 8" Dobs

yes. although you can use an old 35mm film holder with a carefully placed hole in the centre of the lid,thats what i used at first.

great scope by the way. many years of observing enjoyment with it .

Congrats, I got my 200p skyliner from flo last month and finally got chances to use it this weekend. You won't be disappointed, its an amazing scope. I would recommend getting a cheshire collimator (just the standard one). It'll need collimating sooner or later so it's best to have it ready. Once the scope arrives get it pointed towards saturn! Amazing view! May the clear skies continue.

Matt.

of course the ones in FLO are sold out..might try amazon

i wouldnt use amazon for purchasing something like a telescope. stick to recomended suppliers ( see supplier section on this forum)

just easier to deal with if theres an issue.

Well done, I bought one from FLO a couple of weeks ago, I bought a collimation tool but to be honest it only needed a really small adjustment out of the box so you might find yours is the same?

First light on Saturday and I'm really pleased with it! Look forward to sharing progress.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Archived