Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Novembers Monthly guide.

Just a quick heads up.

For those who do read the monthly guide.

There is one (almost) ready for November. It's going to be in a new format this month as a trial.

As always any suggestions greatly received.

Ant

That looks class, Grant doing the biz once again I see... :D. I've got one teeeeny suggestion if I may. With the planet/moon data, would it be possible to put in their respective RA & DEC positions in there? I'm just thinking for the people who still use or want to try out their setting circles, it may come in handy.

Tony..

That looks class, Grant doing the biz once again I see... :D. I've got one teeeeny suggestion if I may. With the planet/moon data, would it be possible to put in their respective RA & DEC positions in there? I'm just thinking for the people who still use or want to try out their setting circles, it may come in handy.

Tony..

I'm sure the I can add that, but for next month though eh!

Cheers Gaz :D

Ant

Hi Tony,

The planet's setion is already available. In it's (hopefully)permanent new home.

http://stargazerslounge.com/monthly_guides/

Constellations section will be there soon.

I just want to say what a great job Grant has done in getting this incorporated into the Forum layout. Cheers Grant...

Ant

Hi Ant,

Can we have a direct link to this on the board somewhere please?

Yours Roy

Archived