NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

NGC2244 and surroundings

milosz

Hi,

I finally managed to find some free time during clear night. It resulted in the picture below. This is 2 panel mosaic. Each panel consists of 25 subs, 600s each in Ha. I would like to add a few more pieces to this mosaic, but it might be difficult this winter. I hope you like it :)

dfad57d9-d7ad-49ca-8ebe-a89cd0c97d72_thumb.png

Acquired with Atik 314L, Orion ED80 and HEQ5.

Cheers,

milosz

Thanks guys!

The first frame was just a test shot with new gear, but with 25 subs it looked so nice :) Because of bad framing I have to shoot 9 panels (instead of 4 with better planning) to cover whole nebula. This might take some time. I'm not sure it I'm patient enough :)

Cheers,

milosz

Thanks guys!

The first frame was just a test shot with new gear, but with 25 subs it looked so nice :) Because of bad framing I have to shoot 9 panels (instead of 4 with better planning) to cover whole nebula. This might take some time. I'm not sure it I'm patient enough :)

Cheers,

milosz

Do it - if this is anything to go by it will be well worth it (and I bet the 9 panels will frame it really nicely!)

Do it - if this is anything to go by it will be well worth it (and I bet the 9 panels will frame it really nicely!)

Keep fingers crossed for the weather. This is the biggest limiting factor so far :)

milosz

Archived