Hello from Portsmouth, Hants

Phillithevicar

Hi Phil,

Always good to see new people from my neck of the woods, I am Havant based just down the road from you I also have a newt a 150PL not as big an apeture as yours but longer in tube. I opted for a laser columator and tbh I have not had any issues with it. If you get yourself along to any of the Hanst Astro meets you can have a look at it yourself and give it a try see if it works for you, there are other members with cheshires so you can compare. For now though clear skies to you and welcome!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Phill and welcome to the forum. Congratulations on purchasing a great scope and I'm sure you will not be disappointed as it is a very capable performer!

Clear skies for your first outing and let us know how you get on.

James

Hi Phil,

Your just over the water from me on the Sunny (lol) Isle of Wight !

Welcome to SGL which is a great forum.

Maybe next year you can bring your scope to the Isle of Wight Star party which is on this week 7th March to Sunday. (Google for details )

hiya, and welcom to the SGL :)

I've just recently bought the same scope! be warned though, i've been thinking of renaming mine into the cloudmaker or rainmaker, since i havent seen a single star since i got it :)

So when the skies are covered, just browse through the forum here, and find an amazing amount of info :D

Archived