Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Quest 8:00pm tonight, Fire in the sky.

tich

Oh dear I must have missed the other thread, oh well its set on record & if it's bad as everyone says it is I can just delete it, hopefully Horizon will make a program about it.

The programme was a disappointment. The presentation was of the 'Breakfast' variety-i.e 'dummed down' to the lowest common denominator-definately 'science lite'! I found myself thinking 'typical over simlified American T.V.',which does American t.v.an injustice-because I HAVE seen some decent science programmmes from across the pond.Unfortunately this wasn't one of them (lol)! Hopefully the 'Horizon' programme on meteors will be a lot better.

I didn't get past the first five minutes.

You'd think a rock the size of a double decker bus burning up in the atmosphere, lighting up the sky like a second sun and kicking out a 300 kiloton blast would be exciting enough, but still the American media feels the need to over dramatise the event.

Archived