NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Starlight Instruments FeatherTouch Focusers

FLO

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank-you for all the kind words :icon_salut:

I hope you will stock or at least be able to order the Micro Focusers for TeleVue and Tak as there may be a few takers out there.

If you want it, we'll offer it :smiley:

We don't want to simply list everything then ask you to wait while we source it so we have initially listed focusers for the telescopes we sell (currently all the Starlight Instruments products listed at our website are in stock) but we will happily extend the range over time. Meanwhile, if there is something you would like that isn't listed at our website please email us so we can can calculate a price and ETA.

I've also seen Starlight do a Newtonian focuser with a built-in paracorr option.

Will you be offering this in the future......?

Yes, we can do that :smiley:

Steve, do you have plans to stock the Howie Glatter Collimators and Holographic attachments? Howie told me he has no distributors in Europe and FLO might be the guys?

We would very much like to offer Howie Glatter's collimation tools and have already contacted Mr Glatter. We hope he will be impressed with the way we handle pricing and support for Starlight Instruments products and so (if he decides to appoint a UK dealer) will consider us.

HTH,

Steve

Steve, do you have plans to stock the Howie Glatter Collimators and Holographic attachments? Howie told me he has no distributors in Europe and FLO might be the guys?

We would very much like to offer Howie Glatter's collimation tools and have already contacted Mr Glatter. We hope he will be impressed with the way we handle pricing and support for Starlight Instruments products and so (if he decides to appoint a UK dealer) will consider us.

Pssst... Guess who has been appointed UK dealer for Howie Glatter products :grin:

It will take us a while to source them and add them to our website, I'll make a proper announcement in a new thread when we launch.

Steve

Pssst... Guess who has been appointed UK dealer for Howie Glatter products :grin:

It will take us a while to source them and add them to our website, I'll make a proper announcement in a new thread when we launch.

Steve

New Product after another New Product. Looks like your going to need even larger premises now :lol:.

That is excellent news Steve! I have been in touch with Howie myself and he said he had a few tricks up his sleeve . Are you going to stock his full range of lasers, barlow collimation attachments , holographs etc? What timescales?

Reds, Steve

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is excellent news Steve! I have been in touch with Howie myself and he said he had a few tricks up his sleeve . Are you going to stock his full range of lasers, barlow collimation attachments , holographs etc? What timescales?

Reds, Steve

Yes, we shall be advised by Howie but we plan to stock the full range :smiley:

It is difficult to give a timescale because delivery to the UK can vary from days to weeks, depending partly on UK customs (our last ADM delivery was in customs for only three days, our Starlight Instruments delivery needed two weeks, our current Telrad delivery went into customs one week ago).

I will be surprised if we aren't ready to go 3-4 weeks, but please don't hold me to that.

HTH,

Steve

Yes it helps very much Steve. I am going to hold off buying from Howie direct and the pain of customs/duty etc and come through you. Please put me down for a 635mm 2" extra bright and a holographic circular pattern attachment! 100% firm.

Steve

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have one of Howie's lasers bought through Starlight. It is simple and accurate, does what it does very well in a body designed for both 2" and 1.25" focusers.

Pricey but top quality usually is.

Well done FLO on getting these onto your stock list.

Cheers

Stuart

(Pssst ... Feather'light' is a condom :smiley:)

"Dad ....whats a condom ???? , do we need one for my Telescope ?? " ............splutter , cough , errrrrr..........."no i think were ok...."

Do i need to remind you of the forums Family friendly stance ???? :police: :police: :police:

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Archived