Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Star Map

Hi.

I'm sure this has been asked more than once, but, here we go again.

Is there a web site that i can log in my gps co-ordinates and it will tell me, in real time (or as close as possible) what can be seen and where to look?

Also, is this sort of thing available in an android app?

I thank you for your patience with another.

On my android phone i'm running, google maps, skeye , stellarium and they all work ok but i find after tweaking the settings google sky maps to be the best ,

there's aloy of handy apps on android, astronomy torch , nasa , hubble images, planetorium, space images and foviewer (one of my favourites being new i can see what to expect from each eyepiece and scope) i virtually have a whole page of astrononmy apps on my galaxy note 1, and i use google sky maps as a push to system on my 8" sct..

galaxy note n7000

i use sky safari 3 tried many others and its by far my best it has all the deep sky objects, red night vision, its got hundreds of customisation options for the interface, the help section is full of all useful astronomy info and tips i have it on my iPhone im not sure what other platforms its on but yeah its basically got anything you could ever need for an astronomy program

Archived