Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

meteor with green head???

aqualand

How do, first post and a strange one at that.

Setting up tonight about 9pm in the north east (wallsend area), looking around to see what was out there waiting for the scope to cool down to see something that at first i though was a firework until i realised it was silent.

It seemed to be very close to the ground, had a flaming tail and a green head, think it was heading east to west and dissappearerd after a couple of seconds.

Anyone else see anything in the north east tonight, was i seeing things (am i hoping for more from this astronomy lark than is possible).

Only been at this for a few weeks and don't want to end up in a loony bin becuase of it.

Thanks for any info anyone might have.

Cheers

I live in the midlands and I saw this from my front room which looks north last night. I was looking at the goggle box and it caught my eye streaking across the top of the houses opposite. I haven`t seen one while imaging with the obsy roof off since i built it over two years ago and i see a great green and white screamer while watching tv...... :icon_confused: :icon_confused:

Archived