NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Hi from N E Hants - Feeling a bit silly...

Sgt Pinback

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Tony and welcome to the forum. You can't go wrong with dobsonian scopes for ease of use and for the best value for money where aperture is concerned. The 130 is a good scope to start with and it will show plenty for sure and by that time you've exhausted those targets, you will be in a better position to know what you want to upgrade to and of how to persuade your better half to let you have it! :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: (.....it's wise to plan ahead- trust me).

Clear skies for now and remember to ask any question as the need arises, as the only daft question is the one you didn't ask.

James

Hi Tony,

Don't be paranoid about the silly feeling, Should I ask this? Whay can't I see That? We all get it in the begining, And Ive found the guys on here to be very tolerant and eager to pass on advice so the make the most of it and enjoy.

Sully

Archived