Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

North Devon meet up

billybob

Hi Billy, Grant here, i am at present completeing an observatory build in Cornwall, near St Austell. Observatory will consist of 2 domes and a large roll off roof observatory housing my meade lx 200 14 inch. I am planning the open day for the observatory probably last week in February. You would be welcome to come mate, Fire me an email, my address is tolcarnobservatory@gmail.com.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Grant...

Hi billybob,

Up for a meet up, local to North Devon would be great. Where are you exactly?

I have seen meets at other locations talked about on here but the killer tends to be the unreliability of clear skies.

I have contacted the ND Socitey but 1st Wednesday's are oftan a bad night for me to be free.

Hi Billy, Grant here, i am at present completeing an observatory build in Cornwall, near St Austell. Observatory will consist of 2 domes and a large roll off roof observatory housing my meade lx 200 14 inch. I am planning the open day for the observatory probably last week in February. You would be welcome to come mate, Fire me an email, my address is tolcarnobservatory@gmail.com.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Grant...

thanks for the invite I'll email you

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived