Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

em3 mount any body heard of

Thats not a good picture but that looks like an EQ 3-2 mount
I don't think it is: I had a play with the picture to get it a bit clearer:

post-358-0-85433100-1356260226.jpg

It's not one I recognise. An EQ3-2 would have the DEC lock lever on the side of the housing facing the camera.

Edit: Also, that mount doesn't look like it would take a bore-scope.

Well spotted, sir! Seben call it an EQ3. I've actually had the misfortune to have to use one of these in the past (a scope belonging to one of my students); I must have blotted it from memory!

@usher4566: Avoid. Horrid thing, usually used to mount an unpleasant combination of a shaving mirror with a weird sort of flowerpot.

Well spotted, sir! Seben call it an EQ3. I've actually had the misfortune to have to use one of these in the past (a scope belonging to one of my students); I must have blotted it from memory!lol love this reply thanks all .ime after a eq3 /heq3 mount thought maybe is bought an old svope with mount would save me bucks

@usher4566: Avoid. Horrid thing, usually used to mount an unpleasant combination of a shaving mirror with a weird sort of flowerpot.

I don't think it is: I had a play with the picture to get it a bit clearer:

post-358-0-85433100-1356260226.jpg

It's not one I recognise. An EQ3-2 would have the DEC lock lever on the side of the housing facing the camera.

Edit: Also, that mount doesn't look like it would take a bore-scope.

well i was right with first part eq3 and in my defense was bad picture lol

Archived