Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Eq5 synscan dew problem

sulaco

Hi,

I recently upgrade the eq5 with synscan but I'm finding that after being out for a couple of hours the Dec motor becomes fails or I get a bit of flicker in the handset. This has only started happening recently since the heavy dew in the evenings, and has a yone else had a similar issue?

I cant say i have really notice a problem on my heq 5

Just wondering, is there any chance it could be to do with your power source.... What are you using to power your mount? Mains, battery etc? and if it is a battery is it fully charged before each use?

Keiran

I think the power supply is fine as I charge it each time, but that's a good idea to put the handset in a bag. The symptoms are that the Dec motor stutters then the handset flickers after that there's no joy and it's the end of a nights work.

I think the power supply is fine as I charge it each time, but that's a good idea to put the handset in a bag. The symptoms are that the Dec motor stutters then the handset flickers after that there's no joy and it's the end of a nights work.

Archived