Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

October ...

knobby

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tone, yes permission is required from the farmer - at the moment its something I sort out, but will be talking to the farmer and a couple of the other guys on here so we can have a few of us arrange nights out - you are more than welcome to join us when we next go out. As much as I never want anything to be cliquey, I ideally would like to limit the number of people who can call the farmer as I doubt he would appreciate his number being handed out [removed word] nilly and I don't really want to screw up the arrangement we currently have.

Howver, Ugley is almost as good and pretty much a free for all as far as I can tell from what that Farmer told me so probably the better place to go individually.

LOL, the profanity filter removed the word that starts with W and rhymes with Nilly.

I will take a trip out from my place, just outside Maldon, towards Tollesbury some time this week. I may be able to find somewhere out this way, it gets pretty dark out here, just need to find somewhere to set up away from the road, I 'll let you all know how I get on.

I will take a trip out from my place, just outside Maldon, towards Tollesbury some time this week. I may be able to find somewhere out this way, it gets pretty dark out here, just need to find somewhere to set up away from the road, I 'll let you all know how I get on.

That sounds like a plan Bluey, not to far for me from Clacton.

Archived