Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Eyes on the Sky: Sept 3 thru Sept 9

Star hop from Albireo in Cygnus the Swan to the Coathanger Cluster, Messier 71 and wind up at the Dumbbell Nebula - all within a few degrees of sky! (There's a few other objects to see along the way too.) And late in the week, the Moon swings by Jupiter for a double-bright pairing.

I thought this might be delayed due to the US holiday today. Pleased it was not. Excellent as always.

Clear skies,

I thought about posting on Tuesday due to the holiday, but given that a substantial number of folks who watch my videos are over your way "across the pond," I went ahead and had it ready today. No worries - I'm cooking the cheeseburgers later in the day. :)

I will check it out cheers

Thanks!

thanks dave again always look foward to your show

You're welcome - and thank you for watching. I hope it helps people find "what's up" and educates a bit about light pollution issues too.

Well done Dave and team on producing another great video - something for everyone. As always I like your enthusiasm Dave and I'm sure the fancy dress budget must be due another blow out soon! :grin: :grin:

Clear skies my friend

James

yes way to go :grin: again thanks for re-lighting my interest in astronomy dave :icon_salut: ....ps sent that message on youtube to you and thanked you about how to set up eq.mount .........if I didn't see that video then I problebly would not be here either :grin: hope you don't mind but I tried helping others here by posting some of your links on eq mount ext......let me know if it is alright :smiley: robert

yes way to go :grin: again thanks for re-lighting my interest in astronomy dave :icon_salut: ....ps sent that message on youtube to you and thanked you about how to set up eq.mount .........if I didn't see that video then I problebly would not be here either :grin: hope you don't mind but I tried helping others here by posting some of your links on eq mount ext......let me know if it is alright :smiley: robert

oh by the way....was born in LAsalle il. grew up in rochelle il. (if you don:t know it's south of rockford on hyw.51 by dekalb)

Archived