Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Classified adds??

inspectapart

Unless you're into cloud-watching I think most people's gear is somewhat under utilised at the moment :)

James

Too true James :grin:

My scopes have been very "low mileage" over the past couple of months :rolleyes2:

What with summer nights being days, crapiest weather on record, and the fact that I still haven`t got my shed up and running means that I`m rapidly sinking into one of those Astronomy desert periods in my life where I give up the hobby for a year or two. It has happened to me in the past.

Bob

50 posts to view

Is that '50 posts to view and see enough information to buy'?

Also, is there any particular reason why selling needs such a large number of posts (just interested - nothing to sell at the moment).

Thanks,

50 posts means you can view the full posting as far as I'm aware. I don't think there are any other restrictions on viewing.

The selling limit is high because there have been problems with abuse in the past.

James

Thanks for the clarification James.

I prefer the 'recommended' route like the way scoial clubs works, either by meeting people at observing meets or through multiple positive transactions via another site like ABS.

Ebay feedback could alao be taken nto consideration for those who use it (I have over 270 (100%) ebay feedback through buying and selling). You could use an ebay message to show you are who you say you are...

I am on here regularly and read a lot of threads, but don't necessarily post much - so it'll take me a long while before I reached 250 posts.

Ebay feedback could alao be taken into consideration for those who use it (I have over 270 (100%) ebay feedback through buying and selling).

Again, nothing to sell at the moment, but at some stage it would be good to be able open up any future selling to this knowledgable audience...

Best,

Archived