classifieds - How

What scope are you selling Paul?

Kenny

Kenny, Paul can not advertise what scope he has for sale nor what price he would like for it as it will be seen as a for sale advert. Unforturnatly he hasnt reached his 250 post count yet and doesnt have permission to sell his items. As Kai said it is 50 posts to view and buy in the classified section, and 250 posts to advertise items to sell.

Buying and selling must not be conducted outside of the classified section.

Paul, as suggested above, you only have a few more posts until you are able to sell items on the forum. If not i would try Astro buy and sell before you consider Ebay. That would be my last choice.

Thanks Keiran

Just out of curiosity, would he be able to post a link to an astro buy and sell advert, or would this be seen as breaking the rules?

It doesn't matter either way to me, I'm just wondering if it's allowed!

Ginger

Just out of curiosity, would he be able to post a link to an astro buy and sell advert, or would this be seen as breaking the rules?

It doesn't matter either way to me, I'm just wondering if it's allowed!

Ginger

Nope, that would class as selling too.... We have these limits to try to make our classifieds a safe place for established members to buy and sell.

Helen

I completely understand, many thanks for clearing that up!

(I'm grateful for the 50 post to view limit too... helping keep my spending under control for just a little longer!...)

Ginger

I understand that one of the worries was that amateur "retailers" might buy cheaply, robbing the forum members of a bargain, and more importantly, they may sell gear on the forum trading on the forums good name.

Is it possible to view how many adverts an individual has placed (as per astro buy/sell), so one might get an idea if they are a trader? A ratio of forum posts to classified posts may be a good marker.

Archived