Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

The Venus Transit Was An Awesome Event To See-My Picture

skfboiler

Nice image :) No joy here - total waste of sleep and very frustrating :( Glad you and others have been successful though :) It was looking favourable at about 5am before the sun rose over the far hill and trees to the NE with a nice gap in the clouds but clouded over before th sun came up. I waited a while in hope but the cloud persisted.

Nice image :) No joy here - total waste of sleep and very frustrating :( Glad you and others have been successful though :) It was looking favourable at about 5am before the sun rose over the far hill and trees to the NE with a nice gap in the clouds but clouded over before th sun came up. I waited a while in hope but the cloud persisted.

Same for me, GIna. Though as it's a "school day" today I saw the cloud and elected to go back to bed.

James

Thanks for the comments. I prayed that I would not miss this due to weather. I missed last month's eclipse due to rain. I need to get a focal reducer or something as I can't get the entire disk in the FOV with the camera attached. I see the entire disk with the 25mm eyepiece in the focuser.

Archived