Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Sorry but.........1 WEEK AND COUNTING!!!!!!!!

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Martin,

I've never done this before either! So I'm going to take the advice and buy one of those and bring an extension cable. I wasn't planning on leaving it permanently linked, but just attaching when needed.

HTH

See you Friday

Helen

Martin the plug you linked bto will probably be ok as long as it doesnt rain and you only plug it in as needed.

If you`ve already got an extension lead you might be better just getting the round plug and replacing the 3 pin one on the extension lead with that.

For safety you might also consider getting a RCD circuit breaker as well although some campsites have them built in to the hookup.

hope this helps

Mike

Guys

Do what Mike suggested. Replace the flex between the two with a longer (5m) length. Otherwise, when it rains there will be some bangs and flashes!!!

If you are not comfortable doing it, bring the flex and bits with you and I will do them on site for you.

Thanks Mike and Daz. There's a local caravanning supplies place, so I'll pop over there.. Might take you up on that kind offer Daz :)

Our new tent has arrived and its BIG! It was actually too big to fit completely on our lawn :shock: So lots of room for scopes and things :D

Do you reckon its worth a couple of threads to list what we're bringing.... and also a for sale/trade/wanted thread?

Helen

Our new tent has arrived and its BIG! It was actually too big to fit completely on our lawn :shock: So lots of room for scopes and things :)

haha...same here Helen. :( Mine arrived this morning and I expected BIG but this one did not fit into my narrow backyard so I had to erect it outside on the road :(:D How much we're paying for both nights please?

Here's the photo anyway

Martin :(

993_thumbnail.jpeg

(click to enlarge)

If you`ve already got an extension lead you might be better just getting the round plug and replacing the 3 pin one on the extension lead with that.

Thanks Mike! Do you think I would get away with this one even though it says designed for 110V fitting please?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BAYONET-PLUG-110V-16-AMP-3-PIN-FOR-SITE-POWER-TOOLS_W0QQitemZ190139298581QQihZ009QQcategoryZ121872QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Martin :D

Archived