Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Sorry but.........1 WEEK AND COUNTING!!!!!!!!

Till Slaisbury star party!!!

I know i know! Im so impatient! Im really Excited, im like a child at christmas, this waiting malarky aint for me lol!

Hope your all ready and got all your stuff sorted for packing!

Theres still 1 pitch available so if someone wants to make a last minute booking then please feel free to PM me!

Theres still one or two of you that haven't PM'd me your mobile number please can you do so by tuesday at the latest!

Thanks and see you soon!

Darren :(

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My new tent is in the post :lol: so if anyone fancies a good laugh on the weekend then come and see me and Jean trying to put it up in my garden for practice :)

Perhaps we could start another thread of goodies we'd like Steve to bring along...... :(

Helen

I'm buying a tent this weekend and a neat fold up chair I've seen (with side table) and a self-inflating thin mattress thingy then I'm sorted. Must find the time to print some finder charts from Starry Night but I think I'll just bring my Philips DSO book and chart to be going on with. I need a red torch too.

I think a new thread re. Steve goodies is a great idea - I'd like to try some filters like UHC-S, OIII, Neodymium, Contrast Booster, etc. Oh and some fancy Pentax XW and Meade wide angle eyepieces and maybe a coma corrector.

What's the betting he's bringing a 16" lightbridge? He did mention somewhere that he might be bringing something BIG! :(

I know, i do try my hardest! :(

I'm sure i can give you a hand at the SP! Im helping Maccers put his up too!

Darren :)

Helen - just make sure Darren helps before he's drunk the cider I've promised him in return for his help...

James

Thanks for the reminder mike! That was a disatrous weekend! That was our second tent as the first one leaked (so did this one)! Also, i might add that it was absolutely bucketting it down in that pic!

Notice how im hid behind tom reading the instructions, watching as evryone helps!

What a weekend that was lol

Darren :(

Apparently ours comes with a DVD on how to put it up - so instead of reading the instructions, someone will have to fire up the laptop... and that could be fun in the rain :shock:

Gonna be a fun weekend!

Helen

And exactly what are you trying to say james!??? That i might be too drunk to lend a hand and being sick lol :lol::):(

Nah not me!

Im excited now hehehehehehehehehe

Darren :lol:

I wasn't going that far, merely suggesting that things might go slightly wrong if you'd had a couple. However, after Jamie's post I'm now quite worried :lol: :lol:

Notice how im hid behind tom reading the instructions, watching as evryone helps!

Darren :D

Ahhh... a natural supervisor eh? :D

James

Jamie! Thanks for that! I'll remeber to LOG that in my diary for next time!

If im stupid! Why dont you tell everyone what happened at the welsh star party! LOL ROFLMAO!!

Actually i'll save you the hassle!

Well they were all in the pub in front of the wood burning fire and it was starting to die down so jamie thought he would put some more wood on the fire! Not knowing that the LOG he picked up was in fact a 50 year old LOG that had sentimental value to the pub owner!

HEHEHEHEHEHE :(:):lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry mate!!!

Darren :D

.... so jamie thought he would put some more wood on the fire! Not knowing that the LOG he picked up was in fact a 50 year old LOG that had sentimental value to the pub owner!...

Does that mean that SGL 4 won't be at the same place? Or if at the same place attendees will not be welcome in the local pub? :(

Is there a local pub to SGL3.5?....

Archived