Noobie from Suffolk

Miaow

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Miaow and welcome to astronomy and Sgl ,I am sure that no matter how many times people ask the same thing,Sgl members always like to answer so ask away,infact,most people enjoy the challenge to answer

Enjoy Pat

Hi and welcome I started off with the 130p a great little telescope you will have a lot of fun with it once all this horrible weather clears off that is. Say good bye to your credit card once the bug bites lol

Hi there and welcome, miaow! I'm living in Newmarket. I've been itching to get out in the garden for the last month. I'm about to try my luck at taking pictures but I've only been doing this since January.

David

Hi there, Miaow

I'm from Newmarket and I've only been doing this since Jan 2012. I'm about to get into imaging once all this terrible weather clears...Hopefully Friday night? Welcome to SGL!!!

David

Archived