NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

wex/warehouse expresssale

S1m0n

not sure if you guys know but wex/warehouse express have a sale on and have a few nice bits for sale .... only problem you need to phone up to order

1526207 Sky-Watcher Skyliner-150P Dobsonian Telescope was : £199.00 discount: £125.00 now: £74.00

heres the link to whats left

http://www.warehouseexpress.com/home/?/astronomy-clearance.html&CM_MMC=ExactTarget-_-Marketing-_-LM_339863-_-Astro-Clearance-Banner

Hmmm...

HEQ5 mount listed for £20 pounds, so straight on the phone was I. Kind chap took all my details, then had to check something as he was taking payment. Shockingly enough, this had just sold 5 mins earlier... :):mad::)

One day, I'll get a bargain... :hello2:

Hmmm...

HEQ5 mount listed for £20 pounds, so straight on the phone was I. Kind chap took all my details, then had to check something as he was taking payment. Shockingly enough, this had just sold 5 mins earlier... :):mad::)

One day, I'll get a bargain... :hello2:

heh yea deals like that go fast.... i think most of the stuff is ex display.

To all those who thought they missed a bargain ...... you didn't. The HEQ5 mount apparently never existed - according to the phone call I got today. I was the one who got in there just in time and paid the £30 (the non-existent mount was originally priced incorrectly at £20 on the web page).

It has re-confirmed the old saying, "if it looks to good to be true then ..."

Oh, I nearly forgot.... the chap on the phone asked me whether I wanted to keep the mount on back-order. Something tells me I could have waited a very long time.

Oh, I nearly forgot.... the chap on the phone asked me whether I wanted to keep the mount on back-order. Something tells me I could have waited a very long time.

If they will sell you a HEQ5 for £30, than surely it will be worth the wait. right?

Archived