Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

shirt.woot..... astronomy themed clothes:P

garethmob

just had my usual weekly shirt.woot email and it seems its got a astronomy themed like clothes

Star Wear: Tees, Hoodies & Totes Full of Stars - Shirt.Woot

iv bought alot of cloths off them and they are really good quailty fruit of the loom (not sure about the hoodies only bought tshirts)

it is an american based company and tshirts in the past have taken 2 - 3 weeks to get to me but iv never been hit with customs (but i cant say i will be in the future) so just bare it in mind

i think if their still there friday i might be getting

star trails tshirt

Pterodactyl With A Machine Gun tshirt

and the black hole tshirt

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it does appear that this weeks "darby" on there is astronomy based

Shirt.Woot : Derby

vote for your favs and they print the winners

all the designs are created by the averge joe so any one can design one for them. i beleive shirt.woot take the first days sales and every day after the creater gets the money :hello2:

i will say i dont have any connection just a very happy user of the site

i think they do every size under the sun (it is in american sizes though)

tshirts i think are in these sizes

WS, WM, WL, WXL, S, M, L, XL, 2X, 3X,

K4, K6, K8, K10, K12

Chest Width:Measure front of chest under arms across the fullest part of the chest. Be sure to keep tape level and comfortably loose.Front Length:Measure T-shirt from the seam at the neck to the bottom of the garment.Men’s Shirts

S

M

L

XL

2XL

3XL

Chest Width

18"

20"

22"

24"

26"

28"

Front Length

28"

29"

30"

31"

32"

33"

Women’s Shirts

WS

WM

WL

WXL

Chest Width

17"

19"

21"

23"

Front Length

25"

26"

27"

28"

Kids’ Shirts

K4

K6

K8

K10

K12

Chest Width

13"

14"

16"

17"

18"

Front Length

16"

17"

21"

22-1/2"

24"

We have our own range of clothing at the NLO. I have a T shirt with "Astronomers do it in the dark!" Saddo!
Not with Uranus then?:hello2:

Are they only adult sizes or kiddies too?

im confused...... lol

my pleasure :hello2:

the ones iv bought off there in the past was "it came out of nowhere"(delauren crashed into a tardis) donut panic(a donut with a bite and another donut screamin, kiwi love (a kiwi fruit in half and a kiwi bird crying) excerise is volentary (a t rex chasing a guy). chuckanorium (a pedordic table of elements with a element chuckanorium distroying the others, a play on the chuck norris thing)

alot of them are qwerky, i also beleive amazon us bought woot out a few years ago too :)

• 2 weeks later...

Gareth - you're in so much trouble ............ their daily woot is brilliant !!

having to stop pressing the get one, is really really tricky :)

My first one should arrive soon now.

hehe i love shirt.woot, the real difference is the actual artists get a chunk of the funds which personally i think is better than the thinkgeek and cafe press ones

still waiting mine :)

i wish the other woot products were available to us UK people, after the other deal a day sites (boffer for instance) died there was non left ;) been tempted to set up one of them US address things but i dunno if it would be worth it or if my bank would say no:P

Archived