NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Have to go back to school :(

Ganymede12

As the Easter holidays come to a close I'm forced back into school! :)

This means that I have to wake up earlier which means going to bed earlier. I can still go out in my garden to stargaze but I won't be able to travel to a dark spot with my dad. Needless to say, school is inconvenient, especially as it's summer time and astronomical darkness doesn't start until very late in the evening.

As the Easter holidays come to a close I'm forced back into school! :)

This means that I have to wake up earlier which means going to bed earlier. I can still go out in my garden to stargaze but I won't be able to travel to a dark spot with my dad. Needless to say, school is inconvenient, especially as it's summer time and astronomical darkness doesn't start until very late in the evening.

Hopefully You and your Dad can still make an occasional weekend observing night.

we are actually about to come to the part of the year where we will never reach astronomical twilight aprox 22nd of May until 22nd August. Feel Better now.

I use this site

Predefined Locations for Sunrise Sunset Calendar

pop in cardiff from the drop down list or you can select the actual coordinates from you observing site if you want to in the next section of the page select all the options you want i don't use the solar noon or day length and then press create calendar. you can copy and past that calendar page into excel there is also a next month option on the bottom of the calendar allowing you to make a yearly excel sheet very quickly.

As the Easter holidays come to a close I'm forced back into school! :D

This sounds like me when I was a teacher, although my Dad was a bit too old by that time!

Archived