NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

My first real animation: Jupiter in January

Ringrocket

Hi,

I found some data from Jupiter last January. Weather is not so good here so decided to spend some time behind the computer.

Made an animation spanning 46 minutes of Jupiter (16 images) and made an animation using Photoshop. Still many options in Photoshop I don't yet understand (tweening and the speed).....How can I crop the complete animation to get rid of the ugly left-side of the frame ?

Any suggestions for improvement are welcome !

Cheers,

Jeffrey

post-24724-133877764955_thumb.gif

very nice animation, well done the animation is smooth and all the images are nicely aligned. I am not using photoshop but usually when doing an animation I reduce the size of each layer by a few pixels (width and length) to avoid the edges anomalies.

One last thing about the smoothness of the animation to avoid the little jumps you have at the beginning (when Io is close to the edge of Jupiter) try to plan your animation ahead, thus take the captures at known and equal intervals.

All that said I would like to return to my opening statement very nice work Jeffery!

Dror

Hi,

I found some data from Jupiter last January. Weather is not so good here so decided to spend some time behind the computer.

Made an animation spanning 46 minutes of Jupiter (16 images) and made an animation using Photoshop. Still many options in Photoshop I don't yet understand (tweening and the speed).....How can I crop the complete animation to get rid of the ugly left-side of the frame ?

Any suggestions for improvement are welcome !

Cheers,

Jeffrey

Thats lovely and smooth

Very nice animation indeed Jeffrey:icon_salut::) - you can just crop the end-result to get rid of the bits around the very edge of the background.....that's one of the few things you can do in P/shop for animations without having to click on each frame of the animation and then that individual layer to effect an alteration...:rolleyes:

Archived