Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Weather for the 14th April

valleyman

looks like you will need to wrap up warm and i mean warm so for those of you who will be going for the first time it get frustrating and uncomfortable to get cold to quick it spoils the evening so be prepared.

I have seen so often people turn up for observing sesions thinking winter has passed only to get cold really quickly, It still get really cold at night and if there is a breeze it is worse. you may end up looking like the michlean man and look really funny but if your warm who cares, We wont

take a few layers to add on top of what you start with. don't forget your hats and gloves and a good set of boots Trainers tend to leak heat. a piar of fleese jogging bottoms under your trousers really helps

i used to use a fishing all in one piece suite see here http://stargazerslounge.com/members/gjbc-albums-grahame-picture6433-right-bring-cold-im-ready.jpg great as it has no draughts. or a ski suite like i say go prepared.

after that will mean you can enjoy the evening more.

I always go extreme with layers because I can't stand getting cold - about 4 t-shirts, all the jumpers I own and a big duvet jacket, tracky bottoms under my jeans and hiking shoes with chunky grips to insulate from the cold ground. Its always easier to peel layers off when there than to be too cold and not be able to put more on. I do the same with rugby grounds because they always seem to create their own polar climate!

I usually wrap up in my works uniform. Made of insulation so a gillit. Jacket. Coat. Another coat :) then my sgl hat or AE one and sky gloves or non depending on what I view and were.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived