NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Ok...Ok.... I have tortured you enough....

Kain

sunset005.jpg

No no not L parahybana that skinned yesterday...

This afternoon and tonight lis going to be clear in meny parts of the UK till about 3/4am when clouds from the next system will move in.

So nows the time to cancel that pub crawl with ya mates or that business drink with the boss where you get you kiss his backside :D...tonight with be CLEAR!

Use it while you can...I know I will!

Kain

Clear night tonight? Well, right now it's been raining since 11 o'clock last night and hasn't stopped yet and shows no sign of stopping soon. Makes sense, since I just got the spare parts to fix my ETX105 and link it to an old laptop I just built for imaging and tracking. As with any new equipment you want to try out, you can guarantee a month of solid cloud cover. :D

Nowt but crappy dark clouds and thunder etc etc etc................... :clouds1: :clouds1: :lol::clouds1::clouds2::clouds1::clouds2::D:lol::p:lol::)

However just been reading the strip-down procedure for the RA and Dec of the HEQ5 courtesy of Ozzy's website

http://ozastro.dyndns.org/dec_lube_adjust.html

http://ozastro.dyndns.org/ra_lube_adjust.html

And I've decided to take the plunge this week and get it done,possibly Wednesday. No distractions, just me the mount. Might as well prepare for the good, clear nights to come !!! :D Hey I might even take pictures to post or more likely to use as a reference if it all goes a bit Pete Tong :lol:

Karlo

Hmmm, Kain says its clear, forecast says its clear..................

Someone needs to tell the clouds it supposed to be clear!!!!

Kain, I'm in my car............... :D

Well I was gonna mate, but Daz is on the way around, so was putting some cold ones in the fridge and getting my baseball bat ready :D

Goes to show though, even when we think the weather is going to so something, storms come from no where and proves even the pros on TV wrong.

Mother nature for ya!

Kain

Archived