Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

sat 24 looks good

Daniel-K

Yeah ive been watching it to and it is looking good for a lot of places, its also forecast for clear this evening and late into the night!

I sold my scope today so could be some camera work i think! :)

haha me to, my new scope is coming tomorrow along with loads of other bits and bobs, BUT....according to a few forecasts its meant to be good sat night/sun night :) So finger crossed!

Ive just setup my camera on a dovetail and stuck it on the mount in the garden, HOPING that it stays clear, be nice to do some widefield shots! :)

I can imagine there are 1000's of Astronomers doing the same at the moment all over the country, and i can hear the sigh now ("Ohhhh") once that cloud comes down lol

Im with you guys though, my camera/EQ5 is setup in the garden waiting anxiously!

Showing them the Sc®opes ? ha.

Anyway just come in had good views of Venus and Mars,

Realised just how Light Polluted my area is tonight.

Could see Ursa Minor Got some good views of Polaris then it started to Fog over :)

Archived