Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Jupiter and Venus, wide and close-up

Here’s a couple of shots of the Jupiter, Venus conjunction. The close up image was taken this evening with a 200mm lens on a Canon 600D mounted on my Astrotrac (inset close-ups 1:1 crops from full frame).

The photo of the pair over Holy Trinity Church Witney was taken last night (Sunday) which explains why the lights are on inside.

Hope you all managed to see it.

Mel

6977384659_cde00fe894_b.jpg

6977384991_735df0173f_o.jpg

That is beautiful!

Is that the church by the cricket ground Mel?

Thank you Sandra

This Church is at Woodgreen, eastside of town and now I'm looking forward to seeing what you captured last night, please post it once you've sorted the little ankle biter out :)

Mel

Oh yes I know where you mean, where the new playground is? Lovely area there. We used to live a bit down the road from there.

edit - That flipping ankle biter crawled under the dining table and flicked off the power to the pc. Right bang in the middle of DSS doing the registering *sigh*.

Archived