Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Saturn 12th March

Clayton

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think we're all going to have to have a Star party at Robs house. Would seem the bubble around his house makes for good atmospheric conditions. :)

Great idea:headbang: $50/head:D no refund if it's cloudy though :)

.....already commented on CN about this image Rob - but I'll post one here on SGL as well - congratulations....!:):icon_salut::icon_salut:

I know in your understated manner you'll downplay it a bit but I know you're pretty chuffed.....especially because it is the culmination of a lot of hard work on your behalf.....

Thanks Darryl :) More hard work to come though:D I still have to face winJUPOS :D:eek:

maybe that character who used the term "hi-end Oz imagers" might induct you into his hall of fame before he even sends me an invite to apply....!:eek::D

:confused::confused: Haven't you got your invitation yet :eek:

Hmmm! not sure if I could afford all the time off to attend all the award and back slapping nights :);):D:D

What is this strange ringed world

the fog has rolled in every time before I have seen it or imaged as yet as yet this time round

Belting image and its only the start of the Saturn season

Steve

Thanks Steve :)

Archived