NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

A.S.I.G.N. Movie on U-Tube

ASIGN_Baz

Well it's hats off to that guy. It just shows what is possible if you want it bad enough. People get inspiration from many things, and I think it's very obvious from where that man draws his energies. He has earned respect for what he as achieved, and the video will certainly spur someone else to get on and do whatever they have only been thinking about till now.

Good link Baz. I enjoyed watching that, but mine is just a run off shed I'm afraid. :wink:

Ron. :cool:

Well it's hats off to that guy. It just shows what is possible if you want it bad enough. People get inspiration from many things, and I think it's very obvious from where that man draws his energies. He has earned respect for what he as achieved, and the video will certainly spur someone else to get on and do whatever they have only been thinking about till now.

Good link Baz. I enjoyed watching that, but mine is just a run off shed I'm afraid. :cool:

Ron. :lol:

Ron! :nono: Now lets get this straight......Yours is not JUST a run off shed.... Its YOUR run off shed and it is the best run off shed in the whole world! :wink: Now write it out a hundred times!

:laughing4: :laughing4: :laughing4:

Thanks to you all for your encouragement. I am very glad you all liked it! Stay tuned on the website for some movies in the next couple of months.

Cheers and God bless ya's!

Baz.

I think you're an absolute credit to everything you believe in, your passion and drive and your skills. I am seriously humbled , well done, I loved it! Best wishes and good star hunting !

Karlo

Thanks Karlo,

I had a LOT of help from above mate....

:wink:

Baz.

Now, if you wouldn't mind jumping on a plane and building me one..... :wink:

Simply awesome work. I'd probably have managed to cut off a couple of fingers before I even managed to PLAN something like this :cool:

Peonic

Archived