Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

SGL Members around Taunton?

JamesF

The intro of a new user in Taunton this weekend got me wondering how many other SGL members are in the west-ish Somerset area.

I can think of five or six. Anyone care to put their hand up to being within, say, fifteen miles of Taunton?

James

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Was very well, but due to a temporary lack of storage space (and my unwillingness to leave things anywhere they might get damaged, to be fair) whilst some building work gets finished off I'm down to the EQ3-2, AZ3, 127 Mak and ST120 at the moment. Once the building work is done I'm allowed to restart the obsy project and I'll be getting the 200P and C9.25 out permanently :)

James

T Anyone care to put their hand up to being within, say, fifteen miles of Taunton?

James

I'm in Yeovil, which must be just within 15miles but on the other side of Taunton from you I guess. I'm a member of the Crewkerne group CADAS.

Pete.

Archived