Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Flight cases at Maplin's

Bried

Hello there,

Maplin's have their triple pack flight cases on a special deal for £29 again.

Flight Case Triple Pack with Dividers : Flight & Rugged Cases : Maplin Electronics

I missed it last time and wasn't going to pay £50 for them. Anyway. I've managed to get myself a set this time and just thought I would let you all know they're on offer again.

I also picked up a hand trolley for £20 reduced from £37 which I thought would be really handy for wheeling around my cases. Especially my EQ6 mount head!

Folding Trolley : Miscellaneous Tools : Maplin Electronics

Cheers

See ye later

Brian

Thanks for posting. I've just ordered some as well. I've got eyepieces, diagonals and finders all over the place in a collection of plastic and cardboard boxes. These'll tidy thinkgs up no end.

I was a bit worried when I had the solid block to cut - but it was easy with a serated knife- just cut slightly inside your guidelines right through to the bottom - then compress the bit you've cut to give a nice shelf for your bits to sit on easy .

stevetynant-albums-gear-picture15733-feb-12-009.jpg

Archived