May have made a mistake

I have just bought a Sky Watcher Skyliner-200P FlexTube AUTO. I was going to buy the standard 200P but wanted tracking and portability.

Now I am wondering if I shouldn't have, I did get it for not much more than a standard 200P though so can't be all bad.

Hi i have the same scope as you have ordered,iv had it for over a year and iv been very happy with it, the views are great and iv even done pictures of the orion nebula and M45 with my dlsr camera fixed to it ,you won't be disappointed

how did you get it for such a good price?

it seems the markup for the auto is ridiculous. im looking ta getting this exact scope and teh best price i can find it £455 with a free 12v mains cable

if you dont mind me asking how much did you pay for this?

only if you really want the tracking. if you don't get the skyliner and save yourself a bundle. I wouldn't expect a huge reduction on a scope that's been used twice. if it truly is only a few months old and not been used you are still getting a good pricealthough you might try haggling to £350 I would hope for that sort of discount for an ex demo which in effect is what it is. Ultimately it is worth what you are prepared to pay for it though.

Archived