Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

if you dont ask

noakesy

this morning i managed to get to chat to my local AM jeff cuthburtson, and explained about a street light that was shining on my obsy , and could the local council do something as id asked before and they said they couldnt as it was a local highway,, um a back lane used by 4 people to get to there garages, well he listerned and nodded at the right times, he came and had a look . within 10 mins of the chat i recieved an email telling me he has talked to the local council and to watch this space.:)

I asked our local council - West Berkshire - to do something about an obtrusive street light and they were fantastic - sent someone round who blacked out half the light with paint to help reduce the glow - it's not perfect, but it's a heck of a lot better - so it's always worth asking

this morning i managed to get to chat to my local AM jeff cuthburtson, and explained about a street light that was shining on my obsy , and could the local council do something as id asked before and they said they couldnt as it was a local highway,, um a back lane used by 4 people to get to there garages, well he listerned and nodded at the right times, he came and had a look . within 10 mins of the chat i recieved an email telling me he has talked to the local council and to watch this space.:)

What's an 'AM'?

This is a good prompt for me, as I observe from my back garden, which has an alley running behind it, an alley with one solitary streetlamp ... right opposite me, which means the whole northern sky is out of bounds. I have no objection to the alley being illuminated, but I'll have a chat to the council to see if they can stop lighting up my garden.

What's an 'AM'?

Assembly Member - a member of the Welsh Assembly.

Archived