Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Vixen NLV Eyepieces Reduced

FLO

The Vixen NLV series are premium quality Japanese-made eyepieces that deliver bright, high contrast views.

We have sourced a small quantity of 12mm and 25mm models to sell at around half their usual price.

Vixen NLV 12mm £125 £59

Vixen NLV 25mm £139 £69

Seven elements in four groups.

Fully multicoated Lanthanum glass.

Edge-blackened optics.

20mm eye-relief.

50-degree FOV.

Twist-up eyecups.

Vixen_NLV_eyepiece_promo.jpg

Shame I didn't wait a few weeks before buying mine :(

You didn't miss out, the reduced prices only apply to the 12mm and 25mm. I don't think you have placed an order for either of those.

Actually, we can source some reduced price 20mm NLV but we figured the 20mm would not be as popular so we didn't order any. If someone would like a 20mm NLV at £69 please let us know, we will see what we can do.

Half-price reductions like these are not possible without the assistance of the UK importer/distributer. Sorry.

Mine arrived today......

Its lovely.....

Its a proper piece of kit, problem is its showing up the plossls in my eyepiece set now!

Cant wait for some clear skies so I can see what the moon looks like through it on my MAK 127

cheers FLO

Fist class service as always....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived