Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

hi all stuy here !

stuy

hi everyone my names stuart been into astronomy for about 30 yrs live between abergavenny and monmouth got a 10" intes micro mak newt and 10" f 15 mak cass sat on a gemini 42 i love planetary imaging just finished my observatoryanyone near by? stuy

Hi Stuy welcome to the south wales group ,im not a million miles away in nantyglo.We try to meet once a month (if the weather allows),you should join us.
sounds good you could also come to mine of you want got good dark skies here stuy

I'd be up for that stuy,i work in hereford,and when the road has been shut off ive come home that way.There is very little light pollution out that way and the skies are very dark.
pop in anytime

STUY how are you doing M8 long time no speak. Glad you got the obs sorted.

you must have had to buy SWMBO a BIG present ;-).

massive mate!!!!:D hows it mate? hope your ok been busy of late built an ext on house she s happy now ! got the obsy finished and changed my set up , 8"" mak newt gone got a 10" mak newt now and a 10" mak cass f15!!! nothing changes mate still a planet nut :icon_scratch: wil give you a call this week mate,regards stuy

Archived