NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Obsy Flooring (Diamond Plate Finish)

Freff

I thought I'd post here rather than Heads Up as the obsy builders are must likely to be the users. Mods please move if appropriate.

Not sure if this has been posted before. Costo are now selling this stuff at £10.40 a pack of 8.

post-19789-133877703962_thumb.jpg

I think most of us in observatories already use it! Great stuff.....

Yes I know it's well used by obsy owner, it's the price I thought was very reasonable.

The last time I priced it it was over £18 the cheapest. :)

I have used and removed this in one of our bedrooms when the kids were younger, it is k but it kept rising and jamming the doors, it is not so bad if you are in the room as you can put your foot on it and push it down but if you are outside it catches on the door when you open it. i cut some of the door off and that helped now i have a gap at the bottom when a put in a new carpet. just something to bear in mind if you do use it. whilst it was down it was really good and so easy to clean.

Archived