Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

right angle finder

Thanks everyone. I think the Skywatcher is the one for me as advised above. Hopefully Santa will bring it me for Christmas and I'll let you know how i get on. Need a few more clear nights though. November has been very frustrating!!

I would suggest Orion optics 9x50 RA correct image finder Orion Right-Angle Finderscopes - SCS Astro but im having a heck of a time getting one for myself. If your desperate for one id go for the skywatcher one

The Orion is the same as the SkyWatcher one, only with a different paint job and costs a bit more. Does look nice though. I have the SW.

OK guys. I'll have a look at the Skywatcher as well as the Orion.

By the way, I woke up this morning at about 5:30 and the sky was soooo clear! It was amazing. However, I'm not a morning person and decided that it was too cold to go outside and I needed more sleep!! I did see the ISS going over so all wasn't lost! Does anybody get up at ridiculous times to stargaze? (You're all going to put me to shame now aren't you!!)

Archived