Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Notts Newbie!

jasonbirder

Just checking in here...as I've already introduced myself in the "Welcome" section...

Notts based and soon to be proud possessor of a New Scope...my first Astronomical Scope...

Previous amateurish observing sessions carried out with Binocs and a spotting scope only...

welcome Jason, glad you`ve joined us, keep a look out in the EMS section for regular meets we hold and if you fancy it your more than welcome to come down and join in.

where are you in the notts area ? and which scope are you interested in getting ?

all the best

Rob

Hi Jason and welcome to EMS :)

We usually meet at the weekends. Keep your eyes peeled in the EMS threads if you fancy meeting up with us - meetings get arranged spontaneously and often at short notice due to weather - mostly at the weekends.

Join in the meeting thread when it appears and you will receive directions, time, and which site. Look forward to meeting you sometime :)

Archived