Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Hello from Lincoln

Zaphod360

Hi, just spent my first month getting to know my 200p and am loving it, any of you guys out Lincolnshire way? I've googled the sites you tend to go to and they're a bit far for me. Its a shame to waste these lovely dark skies we get out here.

Hello from me too Zaphod. Not too far away from Lincoln, I'm just over the River at Carlton On trent. Can you tell them to "Put that Light out!" At Lincoln, ruins my view to the North East!!!:icon_salut:

Scott:headbang:

I'll have a word, see what I can do. Do you know any nice sites to go to? I've not actually taken my 'scope out anywhere yet.

I'll have a word, see what I can do. Do you know any nice sites to go to? I've not actually taken my 'scope out anywhere yet.

Hi, mmm not sure, I tend to do most of my astro work from my back garden. We have nothing to the east only the river Trent a couple of fields away. Should be some really dark skies out your way. Metherigham/Woodhall Spa area could be good looking east, not a lot to get in the way!:icon_salut:

Scott

Oh yes, the sky is very dark around here, I'm just trying to find somewhere that lets you be there. Before I got my scope I went to an area near Bardney and it was great, I'm just not sure of the legality, just jumping back in your car with some bino's is one thing but lugging my EQ5 and SW200P is going to be trickier!

Archived