Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

I read on here that once you post......

Welcome to SGL :)

Here is the info on accessing the SGL "Buy & Sell" section:

"To gain access to the FOR SALE section (which is a few sections lower down than this one) you need to be a member for 1 month AND have 50 posts. Once you reach 50 posts and 1 months membership it can sometimes take a few hours for the access to be granted (it is automatic) and you may need to log out and then back in again. Many thanks Admin"

Please avoid the temptation to post lots of short messages just to boost your post count though - occasionally post counts have been known to reduce !.

If you get involved with the forum the posts and time will just fly by :(

Welcome to SGL :(

Here is the info on accessing the SGL "Buy & Sell" section:

"To gain access to the FOR SALE section (which is a few sections lower down than this one) you need to be a member for 1 month AND have 50 posts. Once you reach 50 posts and 1 months membership it can sometimes take a few hours for the access to be granted (it is automatic) and you may need to log out and then back in again. Many thanks Admin"

Please avoid the temptation to post lots of short messages just to boost your post count though - occasionally post counts have been known to reduce !.

If you get involved with the forum the posts and time will just fly by :p

OK many thanks.

The buy and sell sounds like it contains real genuine people with a passion who don't sound like they'd mis-sell. That's good to know...well think.

You won't see me doing 'lol' posts for the sake of it, btw. :)

And thanks for the welcome, this is an incredible place- mind bogglingly so.

:(

• 4 weeks later...
Hi can some one please tell me how to do these posts.

I cannot find how to do it any more.I have sent a blog & it shoud have been a post. :iamwithstupid:Thanks.

Steve.

Looks like you have already done them - you have 60+ posts and have been a member for ages so you should have access to the Buy & Sell section now.

Archived