NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

We have a new home

Doc

Hello EMS,

If you are reading this then you have found your way to our new home here on Stargazers Lounge.

We are now a fully fledged part of SGL and as I understand we can now be searched via google etc and have the benefits that the other sections on SGL have.

We have our own unique web address if for ever reason you wish to use it.

East Midlands Stargazers' - Stargazers Lounge

There are still many hurdles to cross such as moving photo's and threads accross and Ant and Grant are working on this so please be patient.

Can I ask that any new threads you wish to start be done here on our new board.

Many thanks

Doc

Will our most recent ongoing discussions be transferred or do we still use them in the old location?

Personally I would much prefer if any threads that you want to continue you start fresh here... that means there is less for us to transfer.

We are trying to move the threads... But just to warn you - it's not looking easy :)

Cheers

Ant

S'nice here ain't it lol :)

Here's something to lick your lips guys 'n' gals - our stats since the group started - very impressive and well done to all our members:

East Midlands Stargazers..........388 threads.......202 members.......5746 posts

May we go from strength to strength :D

Archived