Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Could someone tell me what size this C11 screw/bolt thread is?

Hi,

I have attached a photo of a screw and I think it is M6 (well its 6mm diameter but its not a standard M6 thread) but I don´t know specifically what I have to ask for when I order one. I need one slightly longer than this for mounting another telescope on top of my C11.

I understand I need the diameter (6mm?) and then the pitch?

Thanks for any help.

post-14473-133877657047_thumb.jpg

I prefer the TL071 JFET-input opamp, does every thing the 741 does but more precisely;)

How dare you! the 741 was my faithfull friend from school all the way to University...I would rather sell my Brother than use anything else!

oh wait...I´ve just realised the only one I have at the moments a CA3130...looks like I´ve been cheating on the 741....

I may have gone off topic slightly....

How dare you! the 741 was my faithfull friend from school all the way to University...I would rather sell my Brother than use anything else!

oh wait...I´ve just realised the only one I have at the moments a CA3130...looks like I´ve been cheating on the 741....

I may have gone off topic slightly....

I used to have the 741 as mainstay, but then found newer designs better (the lure of newer silicon(e) :)). Haven't traded in the missus, so I know what being faithful is about.

On my c11 i have two black bits of metal that are located on the side of the scope one at the eye piece end and one at the secondary mirror end. Each one has two holes for screws. One side curved to fit to the scope and other side flat. These look designed to take a rail in order to attach another scope. So i have created a plate to fit that has a couple of guide scope rings on it. I didn't know what screws would fit though hence the question.

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry to ressurect this but i ordered some screws and the ones that came are veeerrrryyyy small. This WILL be my error during ordering but i cant afford another mistake so can anyone post a link to a page where i can buy these? And please please make it idiot proof, use single syllable words and do a pretty diagram involving puppets if possible.

I had that sinking feeling when i opened up my package and though...thats not very big! (i looked for some in the local hardware stor today but only metric)

Thanks!

Archived